West Bengal HS Uccha Madhyamik Result 2021: When and where to check

0
17

WBCHSE West Bengal twelfth HS Result 2021: The outcome for West Bengal Higher Education 2021 might be declared at present at 3 pm by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). The outcome might be checked on-line at official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. Moreover, HS outcome can be seen by way of SMS and app from 4 pm. Students can obtain the ‘WBCHSE Results 2021’ app which is offered on the Google Play Store and on outcomes.shiksha.

For SMS outcomes, college students have to SMS WB12 with registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263.

West Bengal authorities had introduced the cancellation of sophistication 10 and 12 outcomes due to the calls for from the mother and father and college students. The West Bengal authorities after contemplating the well being protocols and security of scholars determined to cancel each board exams. They later fashioned an professional panel that determined the evaluation sample for the exams.

West Bengal HS Uccha Madhyamik Result 2021: When and where to check

The WBCHSE class twelfth outcome might be seen on official web sites, by way of SMS, and apps from 4 pm. The college students can check their outcomes on two official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. Students are suggested to hold their registration numbers with them earlier than checking outcomes. There might be a press convention at 3 pm where the outcome might be formally revealed.

Students can obtain the ‘WBCHSE Results 2021’ app from the Google Play Store. It can be accessible on outcomes.shiksha.

Students have been evaluated on the premise of 40:60 ratio. Top 4 highest scoring topics at school 10 examinations might be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores might be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will depend on class 11 finals and class 12 practicals and principle.

The WBBSE board has already declared the category 10 or Madhyamik examination outcomes for this yr during which a 100 per cent passing share was recorded.

In 2020, a complete 7,61,583 college students appeared within the examination out of which 6,80,057 had been profitable. The cross share of male college students was at 90.44 per cent whereas that of feminine college students stood at 90 per cent.

Among the districts, Kolkata topped in registering the best cross share adopted by East Midnapore, West Midnapore, Kalimpong, South 24 Parganas, Howrah, North 24 Parganas, and Hooghly. The cross share of minority candidates stood at 86.76 per cent.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here