West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021: How to check score at wbchse.nic.in, wbresults.nic.in

0
18

WBCHSE West Bengal Class 12th HS Result 2021: The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) declared the category 12 board examination or the Uchha Madhyamik end result right this moment at 3 pm. The move share is 97.69 per cent. After the Higher Secondary examination result’s introduced, the board will activate the hyperlinks on the official web sites — wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in at 4 pm.

WBCHSE West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates

Students can entry their marksheets by means of the registration quantity. The outcomes might be accessible on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm. It can be accessed by way of SMS. Students have to SMS WB12 registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263. A complete of 9,013 college students have gotten above 90 per cent whereas 49,370 college students have secured above 80 per cent.

 

WBCHSE West Bengal Class 12th HS Result 2021: How to obtain

Step 1: Visit any one of many official web site – wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the HS end result display screen on the house web page
Step 3: Fill in registration quantity/ roll quantity
Step 5: Result will seem on the display screen after which college students can obtain it and get a printout later.

On the end result day, college students can log in to the official web sites, the place they’ll obtain and print out the mark sheet which can even act as provisional marksheet.

How outcomes might be calculated?

The prime 4 highest scoring topics at school 10 examinations might be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores might be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent might be relied on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and idea.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here