WBCHSE West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates: Know how to check result through websites, SMS

0
19

West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE: Students can check their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.
(Graphics by Abhishek Mitra)

WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates: The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education will declare the HS or class 12 outcomes right this moment. The result can be declared at 3 pm by way of press convention. Students can check their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.

The result will also be accessed by way of SMS. Students have to SMS WB12 registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263. The outcomes can be accessible on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm.

West Bengal Uchcha Madhyamik (WBCHSE) Result 2021 LIVE Updates in Bengali 

West Bengal authorities had introduced the cancellation of sophistication 10 and 12 outcomes due to the rise in Covid-19 instances within the state. A particular analysis criterion was fashioned to calculate the category 12 outcomes this yr.

As per the particular standards, college students can be evaluated on the idea of the 40:60 ratio. The high 4 highest-scoring topics at school 10 examinations can be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores can be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will depend on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and concept.

In 2020, a complete of 6.80 lakh college students cleared the 12th HS examination with a file move proportion of 90.13 per cent. The topper scored 99.80%, nonetheless, a advantage record was not launched final yr.

Live Blog

WBCHSE West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates: Check Uchha Madhyamik result at wbchse.nic.in

The outcomes can be accessible on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm. File

The class tenth and 12th board examinations had been scrapped in early June this yr after cancellation calls for poured in from mother and father and college students. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee acquired suggestions from mother and father in addition to academics, through which a number of individuals felt conducting exams throughout Covid can be a threat.

  • The Indian Express web site has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a worldwide service that charges information sources for his or her journalistic requirements.

© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here