As Joe Biden is on the cusp of victory on Saturday, the final 4 days have been very busy for the United States and nearly tiring for the world as everyone seems to be watching the US presidential election outcomes unfold. With hundreds of votes nonetheless to rely, it’s the first since 2000 that Americans are ready this lengthy for presidential election outcomes. According to projections to this point, Joe Biden has 264 electoral votes and President Trump has 214.
Here’s every thing that has happened in the previous 4 days:
1. There isn’t any clear winner but as most information organisations haven’t known as the battleground states but. But Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is inside hanging distance of being the subsequent president of the United States after he received in Michigan and Wisconsin. Biden has been in a position to bag the Midwest states that delivered the 2016 verdict for President Donald Trump.
2. Biden has been main in Pennsylvania, a state that went for Trump in 2016.
3. Biden is forward in Arizona in the West, and Georgia in the south.
4. But the Democratic celebration has been unable to flip Florida, Texas and Iowa.
5. Predictions earlier than the polls had reiterated repeatedly that there might be a blue wave for the Democrats however the election race is as tight because it was in 2016; displaying that President Trump nonetheless enjoys enormous recognition. Biden has not obtained the large margins nationwide that many liberals had been hoping for.
Click right here for full US Presidential election protection.
6. The Biden marketing campaign has repeatedly targeted on ensuring that every one the votes are counted as lots is dependent upon the early mail-in ballots whereas the Trump marketing campaign is combating numerous lawsuits to cease the counting of the votes.
7. President Trump has been tweeting incessantly about voter fraud however has not been in a position to show the similar.
8. There have been protests by either side which present that the first main problem that the subsequent President faces is that of uniting the nation.
9. Twitter has actively tried to scale back misinformation coming from either side as the social media platform flagged tweets by Trump claiming voter frauds whereas additionally flagging any tweets calling Biden ‘President-elect’.
10. Most information organisations are cautious of calling out the battleground states, particularly Pennsylvania which has 20 electoral votes and may very well be a game-changer if Biden is ready to wrest the state.
11. In India, individuals in Kamala Harris’ ancestral village have been for her and Biden’s victory. Harris is Biden’s working mate.