Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited on-line functions for agricultural companies recruitment 2021. There are a complete of 564 vacancies for group A and B posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on-line at uppsc.up.nic.in.
The on-line utility course of started from December 29 and the final date to use for the posts is January 29, 2021.
Details of vacancies:
GROUP – A (Written examination adopted by an interview)
1. District Horticulture Officer —-B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture) diploma.
2. Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/Food Processing Officer —B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a topic) or B.Sc. Training Center/ (Agriculture) adopted by two years Post-graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology from Government Food Processing and Technology Institute, Lucknow or some other recognised institute, or M.Sc. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. (Food Preservation)/M.Sc. (Food Science).
GROUP B (Written Exam Only)
3. Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch) —-Postgraduate diploma in Agronomy.
4. Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch) —Postgraduate diploma in Agro Botany or Plant copy with Science of origin or Postgraduate diploma in Botany with specifically in genetics or Plant copy.
5. Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection) —Postgraduate diploma in Entomology or Plant pathology or M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology
6. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch) —Postgraduate diploma in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation.
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Developmental Branch) —Postgraduate diploma within the area related with agriculture
The posts having the pay scale of Rs 9300–34800/- Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay matrix 44900-142400/-) to Rs 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs 5400/- (Revised Pay Scale Rs 56100- 177500 Pay Matrix Level-10) are included in aforesaid Examination
Candidates will need to have attained the age of 21 years and should not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020 i.e. they will need to have not been born sooner than 2nd July, 1980 and never later than July 1, 1999. The higher age restrict is relaxable by 5 years for reserved class candidates.
(i) Unreserved /Economically weaker sections/ OBC – Exam payment Rs. 100/- + On-line processing payment Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
(ii) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Serviceman – Exam payment Rs. 40/- + On-line processing payment Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
(iii) Handicapped – Exam payment NIL + On-line processing payment Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Check official notification for examination sample and syllabus
Click here to use on-line